Work for a company whose founder wore scrubs, not a suit. Experience the difference when your company has walked a mile in your shoes. You comfort and restore the lives of patients every day, it's time YOU join a team who does the same for YOU.
Why TRS? When you join TRS, you join a team of like-minded Nurses and Professionals focused on our mission, Comforting and Restoring Lives Across the Nation. This mission applies to Patients, Nurses, in-house staff and You! Click Apply today and experience the difference of The Right Solutions.
Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
• Potential same-day interviews and offers
• If you refer an RN to us, you and the nurse you refer will both receive $500 upon the completion of their contract!
• YOU choose YOUR housing - no more sharing with strangers
• Sign-on and completion travel bonuses
• No cost contracts
• Licensure reimbursement and license specialist for Intensive Care Unit RNs
• In-house clinical liaison
• 24/7 on-call service
• Major medical, vision, and dental insurance
Intensive Care Unit Travel Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
• RN Registered Nurse License
• 1 year of Registered Nurse RN experience in a hospital setting
• Desire to help patients and nurses alike as a Intensive Care Unit RN