EMPLOYERS INFORMATION FAQ –
the NEW #1 Healthcare Performance Job Board.
- What is a performance job board?
- Simply, “it performs or you don’t pay”. Posting on JobsForNurses.com will always be FREE to all agencies and facilities that want to have America’s nurses (RN, LPN/LVN, NP and CRNA’s) see their available jobs.
- FREE LIMITED TIME Trial Membership: For a limited time, HCEN's JobsForNurses.com is offering agencies the opportunity to try out the new performance job board with FREE candidates requesting information about your agency's job postings.
- Can you only post “travel” jobs on JobsForNurses.com?
- No, agencies can post TRAVEL, LOCAL CONTRACT, PRN and PERMANENT opportunities.
- What happens when a nurse applies to one of my postings?
- Immediately upon completion of our quick and easy information request form, it will be sent to your designated email address regardless of day/time. Job information request will be sent ONLY to you.
- What costs are associated with working with JobsForNurses.com?
- Like all HCEN products, we have no long-term contracts with our “cancel-anytime” policy and no set-up fees. The only cost is for the request for more information which will be $30 per response, when your agency sees the value offered after the free trial period
Discounts & Special offers are available to staffing agencies that are client agencies of our HealthCareTravelers.com leads site
- How do I get my job postings to JobsForNurses.com?
- We accept XML feeds and can work with several already-created ones plus we have our own specifications available if you want to create one just for us (maybe one with travel and local contract assignments and with multiple nurse types). Please contact us for the XML feed specifications page.
JobsForNurses.com has banner spots available for $500/month – please contact us for more information.
For more information contact
Your Agency has nothing to lose and everything to gain
- Free exposure of unlimited nursing jobs offered by your agency
- Free candidates responding to your job postings
- Candidates only go to your agency contact and not shared with other agencies