Emerald Health Services is hiring a Travel RN â€“ Medical Surgical/Tele
Shift: Nights, 7p-7a, 12Ã—3, 36 hrs per week
Length: 13 weeks
- PA/NJ State License
- 1 year Acute Care Experience and/or experience congruent with role in service line
- BLS â€“ Basic Life Support Upon completion of orientation Upon Hire
- ACLS â€“ Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Certification, as per unit requirement
- NRP â€“ Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification, as per unit requirement
- PALS â€“ Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification, as per unit requirement
Scrub colors / dress code: Navy Blue
- Knowledge and competence that reflects current nursing practice.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery of patient care.
- Successful completion of additional orientation programs related to specialty.
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific competencies.
- Basic computer skills.
The Emerald Difference:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings â€“ Only at Emerald
- Emerald Elite Program â€“ Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses