As a Hospice RN, you'll provide hands-on patient care to terminally ill patients to ensure comfort and quality of life during their remaining days. Hospice RN job duties include monitoring the patient's condition, administering medications, advising patients and their families on current prognosis, and providing support throughout the hospice process.
Privately owned and operated, since 2002 trustaff has specialized in matching skilled professionals like you with high-paying travel nursing jobs at the best facilities across the country as one of the top travel nursing agencies. When you join the trustaff family, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travelers some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy premier access to hundreds of jobs and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of high-paying jobs in all 50 states
- Priority access to trustaff-exclusive jobs
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed weekly hours (depending on facility of choice)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23/week!
- 401k with employer match
- Licensure reimbursement and CEU assistance
- Travel assistance
- Earn great referral and completion bonuses
- Joint Commission certified
- Employee discounts, rewards program, birthday contests, and more
Travel nurses work for a limited amount of time at a particular location, providing patient care and support before moving on to their next exciting adventure. Travel healthcare professionals are experienced caregivers who adapt quickly to change and enjoy learning new things. Take your skills on the road and explore somewhere newâ€”all while earning a great living!
Basic travel nursing requirements include:
- 1-2 years recent experience in the job's primary area of care
- Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states
- Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specific facility/unit
- An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help