Labor and Delivery Nurses help bring people into the world every day. They care for women during labor and childbirth, monitoring the baby and the mother, coaching mothers and assisting doctors. As a Labor and Delivery Nurse, youâ€™ll prepare women, and their families, for the stages of giving birth and help patients with breastfeeding after the baby is born.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.