Endoscopy NursesÂ include interviewing patients to obtain medical information; measuring patients' vital signs, weight, and height; and administering medications for sedation during procedures. The GI Registered Nurse assumes responsibility for assessing, diagnosing, identifying outcomes, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care of patients.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.