A Progressive Care Nurse will care for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't unstable enough to need ICU care. PCU nurses monitor cardiac and other critical vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency situations.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.