A comprehensive care practice in New Jersey is seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant to join their team. They care for residents looking for diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries, spine issues, orthopedic concerns, and nutritional counseling. Their staff of highly-trained and licensed professionals includes specialists in chiropractic care, physical therapy, pain management, sports medicine, acupuncture, nutrition, occupational therapy, neuro rehab, and regenerative medicine.
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Physician Assistant:
- Responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Collaborate with physicians, interview patients, perform physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.
Compensation and Benefits for the Orthopedic Physician Assistant:
- The starting salary for this position is $125,000 - $150,000 / yr
- This is a Full-time; 3 days (10:00 AM - 7:00 PM) and 2 days (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM); A 4-Day workweek is also an option.
- Benefits include Malpractice, Health Insurance, Vacation, Federal Holidays, 401K, CME, Productivity