A Long-Term Care Nurse cares for patients who have a disability or illness in need of extended care. Many of their patients live in long-term care facilities, rehabilitation centers, or nursing homes. These nurses assist patients with normal day-to-day tasks like getting dressed and taking baths, but they primarily focus on patient healthcare.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.